GREENWAYS REST HOME & HIGHERMEAD CARE HOME
These Residential Homes are managed and owned by Ark Care Services.
We aim to ensure and provide the best care and comfort to all our residents in a homely and family run atmosphere. At the Greenways, we are registered for thirty male and female residents and we have a strict no smoking policy.
The high ratio of staff are NVQ trained and specialise in providing the best quality care which is paramount to our residents. Private and Local Authority funded residents are welcome and there are no hidden extras.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES INCLUDE
*Colour Television in all rooms.
*Hairdresser visits weekly for any resident wishing to use her service.
*Private chiropodist visits (every six weeks ) Dentists and Optician.
*Physiotherapist by arrangement.
- Homemade cooked food prepared by daily cook; special needs can be catered for.
- To assist with comfortable bathing we have installed easy access “sitin” showers. Baths are also available.
- Luxury toiletries, i.e. Perfume, Talc etc.
- Basic toiletries provided.
- Nurse call systems in every room.
- Easy ramp and wheelchair access around the home and garden areas.
- Library books are available for reading.
- We encourage crafts, hobbies and other interests, recreational activities such as dominoes and board games are played every afternoon.
- Magazines and newspapers are available daily.
- Outings and entertainments are organised throughout the year.
“Open Hours” visiting by friends or relatives
Meals may be arranged if they care to stay.
Visiting Minister of any denomination.
*All facilities are included in the fees, except the ones with an asterix alongside them